Tuesday, May 29, 2012

All White

So I have a thing for all white bedrooms.  I like the neutrality of white and that you can add in absolutely any color as an accent.  I also like how crisp and clean it looks.  Something about an all white room screams "I am neat" which, oftentimes, I am not.  Especially in my bedroom.  I constantly have clothes needing to be steamed or febreezed lying around and my bed is almost never made.  Oh, and shoes, everywhere.  But in my dreams, I have a crisp, clean, perfectly unstained bedroom (because I would inevitably spill all over white bedding, thank goodness my duvet has a pattern but yes, I have spilled soy sauce on it...).

All white bedrooms also make me think of summer beach houses.  A white room instantly seems light and airy, which is perfect for warm summer nights.  Maybe someday I'll have a lake or beach house that I can decorate in all white and natural woods...

Until then I'm coveting of the perfect white bedroom.  Sweet Dreams!












(images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)



No comments:

Post a Comment