Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Céline

I just finished a project for school that involves the French luxury brand Céline.  While my classwork had me create a fictitious brand extension, my love for the existing Céline line is very real.  In my opinion, the brand's current designer Phoebe Philo can do no wrong.  While her clothes are minimalist perfection, the brand's bags are pure heaven.  Here are some of my favorite street style shots of Céline.

Enjoy, and please join me in being completely obsessed.

(via Pinterest)
(via Could I Have That)

(via ribbon lips)

(via 9to5chic)


(via The Sartorialist)

(via Stockholm Streetstyle)

(via Stockholm Streetstyle)

(Taylor Tomasi Hill via Garance Doré)

(via Habitually Chic)

(via New York Magazine)

(via Bergdorf Goodman)

(via Bergdorf Goodman)











No comments:

Post a Comment