Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Shops at Target

I'm extremely excited about the new Target partnering that features small boutiques from around the country.  The Shops at Target will feature The Webster - Miami, Privet House - Connecticut, Cos Bar - Aspen, The Candy Store - San Francisco and Polka Dog Bakery - Boston.  


I've been meaning to visit The Webster in Miami for over a year now and keep running out of time when on vacation there.  So I can't wait to get the opportunity to shop the collection that co-owner Laure Heriard-Dubreuil has created especially for Target.  


Also, a look at the interior design goodies that Privet House has to offer has me pretty excited as well.  Here's a look at some of my favorite finds. 


The Shops at Target Collections will be available in stores and online Sunday, May 6th. 



 


 

 (All images via The Shops at Target Lookbook)

No comments:

Post a Comment