Thursday, July 26, 2012

London Calling

The Olympics opening ceremonies are tomorrow!! Get excited.  I haven't been to London in a very long time.  In fact, the only time I've been was when I was ten.  I'd love to go back, especially since from ten to now I've become a huge history buff, so there are many more historical monuments I'd like to see.  But I'd also love to get dressed up and have some fun in London.  But since I am not there for the Olympics I came up with some Stella McCartney outfits that I'd love to wear while there.  Stella is one of the quintessential British designers (she did design the British Olympic team's uniforms this year after all) and while her styling is completely sophisticated, it also mixes in some downtown cool.  Here are some staples I would definitely bring to London!

Blazer and pants: Stella McCartney

No comments:

Post a Comment