Thursday, July 19, 2012

Neiman Marcus + Target = Holiday Fun

I don't know why I haven't talked about this yet... I guess I keep getting distracted... BUT Neiman Marcus (my all time fav!) and Target (my everyday essential) are teaming up! For this new collaboration, out December 1st, Neimans will be working with Target and 24 CFDA designers to put together a holiday gift collection available in Target stores, Neiman Marcus stores as well as Target.com and NeimanMarcus.com.



The designers will create more than 50 products (some in areas different than their expertise) that will range in price from $7.99 to $499.99, most of the items will however be priced under $60.

The 24 designers are as follows (I've bolded my favorites!):
Alice + Oliva
Altuzarra
Band of Outsiders
Brian Atwood
Carolina Herrera 
Derek Lam
Diane von Furstenburg
Eddie Borgo
Jason Wu
Judith Leiber
Lela Rose
Marchesa 
Marc Jacobs
Oscar de la Renta
Philip Crangi
Prabal Gurung
Proenza Schouler
Rag & Bone
Robert Rodriguez
Rodarte
Skaist-Taylor
Thom Browne
Tory Burch
Tracy Reese

Here's also a video that Neimans put together to showcase some of the designers involved in this amazing partnership!  Is it Christmas yet???


No comments:

Post a Comment