Friday, August 17, 2012

Things I Love ... Hermés Avalon Blanket

I have a love for throw blankets.  I think they're a great way to add color or texture to a room.  Plus, no matter the temperature outside, I always like to curl up on the couch with a blanket.  I have a warm and cozy blanket for winter and a lighter one that I've been using all summer.  But no matter the season or the room, the quintessential throw blanket, the one that I am truly in love with, is the Hermés Avalon blanket.  It's cashmere, it comes replete with H's, oh, and it's a few grand.  Hence it's a bit of a dream.

The Avalon blanket makes any room look luxe and pulled together.  It's definitely something I'm coveting for one day.

Here are some Avalon inspirations.











(images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8910)

No comments:

Post a Comment