Thursday, September 20, 2012

Queen Victoria

I am completely obsessed with Victoria Beckham.  I think her personal style is right on and I think she has the most amazing knack for fashion.  She is also one celebrity (Olsen twins included) that I think has completely mastered the transition from fame to fashion.  Her eponymous line is not some cheeky experiment to mass market herself and make a buck.  It's sophisticated, polished and expensive.  She clearly knows what she's doing and has won over plenty of stylish women who now wear her signature  dresses.  Her shows for me are always a highlight during fashion week especially now that she has a diffusion line that is slightly less expensive (read: high 3 digits instead of 4).

Here are some of my favorite looks from her fashion shows for the Spring/Summer 2013 season.

Victoria Beckham


So obsessed! Especially with the coat on the left and it's perfect mix of orange and white


Sexy silhouettes continue with the lingerie trend of the season



Victoria, Victoria Beckham



Completely obsessed with this dress.  I want it in my closet so badly! It's so feminine with a slightly retro vibe that I completely love! WANTS.

(images via Style.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment