Monday, September 10, 2012

Spinning Her Webb

All weekend I've been deep in fashion week coverage and while there are a ton of designers and looks I want to show you, I wanted to start with a new designer that I'm now completely obsessed with.  Marissa Webb spent over 10 years working at J. Crew on womenswear (so basically, she's already all over my closet) but now she has branched off to create her own line.  Her first presentation for fashion week reflect a somewhat J. Crew style, mixing feminine touches with masculine tailoring, and just about everything is gorgeous!  I can't for when Spring 2013 hits stores and find out what buyers have snatched up Webb's designs.  Here are some of my favorite looks for her new collection.

Love this vest! Also, seen lots of black leather for spring...

Seeing a lot of structured shoulders also

Obsessed!


This is so Grace Kelly/Audry Hepburn to me!

Obsessed!


(images via Style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment