Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Iron Clad

I am obsessed with iron-paned windows.  While I've been slowly noticing this lately, a flip through the newest Pottery Barn catalogue cemented it.  My tastes overall can be extremely classic and sometimes I worry about that I'll have difficulty making an entire house seem young and modern.  But in my opinion, this kind of window is both classic and modern.  It makes any space open and bright without being so modern that it borders on out there.  It's the perfect balance.

Here are some of my favorite ways to incorporate iron paned windows that I will be saving for inspiration...







So amazing inside! I would have never thought of that!

The most amazing exterior at Tabitha Simmons' home

(images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)


No comments:

Post a Comment