Thursday, May 17, 2012

Great Expectations

I am a huge movie buff.  I love all kinds - romance, comedy, drama, and action.  And I'm really excited that this weekend What to Expect When You're Expecting is opening.  Although it's a little odd that the latest all-star ensemble flick is based on the pregnancy guide of the same name, it looks like an interesting take on couples who are expecting.

I am also excited because the movie was filmed here in Atlanta.  If you've seen the preview that's been airing which features "The Dude's Group" you've seen an array of funny men describing to the newbie the moments of fatherhood these men don't want to share with their wives.  And it all takes place in the beautiful Piedmont Park.  I'm excited to see what other landmarks I'll be able to recognize.  And I'm pretty sure I'll be in store for some laughs!

Check out What to Expect When You're Expecting, in theaters Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment