Friday, May 25, 2012

Things I Love ... Coffee and Croissants

It has ended up being kind of a crazy week.  With a final exam and a final project coming up next week I'm doing lots of work balanced with lots of fun outings with friends.  So today I wanted to bring you one of the simpler pleasures in life that I love... coffee and croissants for breakfast.

I will actually eat croissants any time of the day, but this is always such a great way to start a morning.  It makes me think of loungey mornings in Paris... or anywhere in Europe.  And makes me wish I lived in France and could easily walk down to a bakery or a sidewalk cafe to enjoy such a decadent morning treat.  Nothing beats a fresh, flakey croissant and a hot cup of cafe au lait.  Especially when sipped on a Parisian patio.

Maybe I'll have to visit Whole Foods this weekend and get some croissants and take a minute to just slow down.  It's not quite the same, but it'll do in a pinch.

Happy Friday!






(images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

1 comment:

  1. Wow great pics!!!

    http://themadcreationist.blogspot.it/

    Kisses from Italy

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete