Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Our House

A few weeks ago I wandered into Arhaus for the first time.  Arhaus is a two-story furniture and home decor store that moved into Phipps Plaza a few months ago.  While I've looked in the windows plenty of times on my way to the movies, I had never ventured inside.  When I finally started to explore it, I was more than pleasantly surprised.  They have an incredible selection that isn't restricted to one style.  While I am a Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel fanatic (it's true, someday I'll show you pictures of my PB/C&B filled apartment) it's nice to have something that strays from that style.  That way your home doesn't end up looking like page 42 of the catalogue.  Arhaus has a great variety with some amazing pieces.  Granted, not everything I would use, but some things are truly amazing.  Here are some Arhaus rooms to get a feel for their pieces.  Enjoy!









(images via Arhaus)

No comments:

Post a Comment