Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Going for Gold

Is anybody else getting completely sucked into the Olympics?  Because I am.  It's been a long time since I've been really excited about the Olympic Games, and usually I'm more of a winter sports kind of girl (I used to live for the figure skating finals!), but I have to admit, I'm completely entranced.  While I of course enjoy watching women's gymnastics and see the excitement of the swimming finals, I've also been watching some beach volleyball, diving and men's gymnastics.  Most shockingly to me, I'm completely obsessed with the men's gymnastics team.  They're so strong, so tiny, and so inspiring.  It was sad that they didn't medal in the team competition, but I can't wait for the individual competition tonight.

To stay in the Olympic frame of mind, here's a chic mix of fashion and athleticism from July's issue of Vogue featuring model Karlie Kloss.

Gymnast Johnathan Horton

Decathelete Ashton Eaton

Swimmer Ryan Lochte

Tennis duo The Bryan Brothers

Basketball player Dwayne Wade

(images via Vogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment