Monday, August 27, 2012

Off on the Right Foot

A few weeks ago I was flipping through the latest Nordstrom catalogue when I spotted Rachel Roy's new shoe line.  Rachel Roy is one of my favorite designers because her clothes are very feminine, structured with a slight edginess to them.  So as a growing business, it's only natural that she expand into footwear.  But I was so pleasantly surprised at how beautiful (and affordable!) her shoes are.  Last week while shopping with my mom I decided to try on her brightly colored suede pumps and fell in love.  I'm shocked that a designer shoe is also only $225 especially while sitting next to the other designers in the Salon department that cost upwards of $900.  Here are some of her new styles.  And yes, I did purchase the Gardner pump... in purple suede!


Gardner pump in purple suede

And black leather...(also comes in tan and grey)

And the Gardner in pink pony!

Ana pump in houndstooth

Beeana pump

Bette bootie


(images via Rachel Roy)

No comments:

Post a Comment