Friday, August 31, 2012

Things I Love ... Summer

As much as I complain about how much I hate summer and wish it would be fall already, I really do love parts of summer.  And in the winter you will inevitably here me complain about how I am sick of coats and layers and can't wait to wear sundresses and cute sandals.  The grass is always greener, right?

While summer isn't officially over, it does feel like it's beginning to wind down.  School is around the corner and with Labor Day this weekend, it'll feel like summer is coming to a close.  But I really do enjoy those first few weeks when it warms up enough to sip cocktails on a patio, sit outside and getting a golden tan and wearing white without your skin matching it.  Long days and hot nights, vacations with family and friends.  Here's to next summer...

(image via Pinterest)


No comments:

Post a Comment