Monday, September 3, 2012

Fall Shades

Happy Labor Day!  While it's not officially fall, the coming and going of labor day is the unofficial signifier of the end of summer.  So to begin to celebrate my favorite season, I wanted to share a couple a my new fall purchases both of which happen to be pants.  However, they are both shades that I am seeing everywhere for fall: emerald green and oxblood red.  These have been some of my favorite colors for a long time.  I love their jewel-like quality and the richness they both bring to an outfit.

Here are some of my favorite runway looks for Fall 2012 in both shades.



Miu Miu

Tweeds at Chanel

Yigal Azrouel

Zac Posen

Akris in Neiman Marcus's Art of Style

Tory Burch

My new Tory Burch ivy super skinny jeans in malachite



Ralph Lauren three piece, crushed velvet suit

More Miu Miu

Rag & Bone

Tory Burch

L'Wren Scott

Isabel Marant

Elizabeth & James

Jason Wu

My new Minnie pants from J. Crew in cabernet

(images via 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16)

No comments:

Post a Comment