Monday, July 23, 2012

Dress Me Kate

I've mentioned I'm obsessed with Kate Spade right? Good.  Sometime in the last coupe of years she has become my go-to for perfect dresses: day time, night time, you name it.  So when it was Tuesday and I didn't have an outfit for the Indian wedding I left for on Thursday, I headed over to Kate.  I picked out the Heleen dress which was perfect.  Gold, tunic top, tweed-like fabric but extra light so as not to get overheated dancing!  What can I say, Kate is perfect in a pinch.




(image via Kate Spade)

I'm also really excited about Kate's fall collection, of which a few pieces are already in stores with more coming soon.   For fall, Creative Director Lloyd and stylist Brad Goreski joined with illustrator/photographer/blogger Garance Doré to create some special prints.  The collection is also inspired by Parisian chic girls, so of course I'm obsessed.  Here are a few of my favorite looks from the KSNY presentation last February.  Enjoy!



Garance Doré's print on the dress




OBSESSED with this shirt! It will be in my closet!


Perfection. 


(images via WWD)


No comments:

Post a Comment